Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Busta Rhymes - Back On My Bullshit 2009

. Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Busta Rhymes - Back On My Bullshit 2009



Tracklist

01. - Wheel Of Fortune
02. - Give Em What They Askin For
03. - Respect My Conglomerate (Feat. Lil Wayne & Jadakiss)
04. - Shoot For The Moon
05. - Hustler's Anthem '09 (Feat. T-Pain)
06. - Kill Dem (Feat. Pharrell & Tosh)
07. - Arab Money (Feat. Ron Browz)
08. - I'm A Go And Get My... (Feat. Mike Epps)
09. - We Want In (Feat. Ron Browz, Flipmode Movement, Spliff Star & Show)
10. - We Miss You (Feat. DeMarco & Jelly Roll)
11. - Sugar (Feat. Jelly Roll)
12. - Don't Believe Em (Feat. Akon & T.I.)
13. - Decision (Feat. Jamie Foxx, Mary J Blige, John Legend & Common)
14. - World Go Round (Feat. Estelle)

Download From
Rapidshare
Hotfile

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pinoy Anarchist

DHEX ARMAGEDDON

Photobucket